Bottle Gourd Halwa | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 20,2019
Bottle Gourd Halwa
Bottle gourd - 1 grated
Sugar -1 cup
Khoya - 75 gms
A few Cashewnuts
A few Raisins
A few Cardamom pods
Milk - 400 ml
Ghee - 4 tbsp
1. Toast the raisins and cashews in a little ghee.
2. Add some more ghee to it and cook the bottlegourd in it.
3. When the bottlegourd is a little tender and half cooked, add the milk and cook it.
4. Once the milk starts to boil, add khoya & crushed Cardamom powder.
5. When it starts to thicken, add sugar & roasted raisins and cashews and let it cook till you get a thickened halwa-like consistency.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com