Chilli Potato | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Apr 04,2019
Potato - 4 no
Spring onions - 1 bunch
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Chili sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chili flakes - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash the potato cut them dry, there should be no moisture on the slices.
2. The first step is to deep fry the potatoes.
3. Next step is to make a sauce, in a wide pan add oil, spring onions, garlic and sauté it till it turns to brown colour.
4. Add half of the spring onion stock and remaining stock add it later.
5. Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a quick stir. Add all the sauces soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it. Finally, add sugar, now the sauce is ready.
6. Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it on the low flame. Make sure all the pieces coated well with sauce.
7.Finally, add the remaining spring onion stock and mix it. Chilli Potato is ready now enjoy it.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
#chillipotato #vegstarter #chinesestarter