Crispy Babycorn Fritters | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Apr 04,2019
Crispy Baby corn Fritters
Boiled Baby corn - 2 packets
Chilli powder - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon - 1/2
Bread crumbs - 2 cups
All purpose flour (or) Maida - 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Boil babycorn in water by adding little salt. Let it cool down and then cut it vertically.
2. Take the babycorn in a bowl. Add salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and gently mix it. Keep aside.
3. To make the batter -mix all purpose flour (or) maida, salt, chilli powder and gradually add water till you get the right consistency.The batter shouldn't be too runny, it should coat the boiled babycorn.
4. Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
5. Dip baby corn pieces in the batter, roll them in bread crumbs and deep fry it on medium flame, until it turns golden brown colour.
6. Serve it hot with Tomato ketchup (or) mayonnaise.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
#babycornrecipe #vegstarter #cornfritters