Ghee Mysore pak | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 20,2019
Ghee Mysore pak
Besan/Gram flour - 1 cup
Ghee - 150 ml
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
1. With a little ghee on the pan(Buy https://goo.gl/ptL2ye ) roast the besan/gram flour for about 4-5 minutes.
2. Once the color changes a little bit, sift the flour through a sieve (Buy https://goo.gl/hXcVXO ) to rid any lumps.
3. Add about 150 ml of ghee to get a creamy consistency.
4. Make concentrated sugar syrup in a pan by heating up little water and sugar while stirring on a low flame.
5. Add the besan ghee mixture into the sugar syrup while maintaining the low flame and stirring constantly. Add more ghee as it visibly changes colour.
6. Once you reach a nice dropping constancy, turn off stove and transfer contents into a bowl (Buy https://goo.gl/6R93jN )and let it set.
7. Make sure the bowl is greased well with ghee before transferring content into the bowl to prevent sticking.
8. Once cold, you can cut and surprise your family with this divine delicacy!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
#gheemysorepak #mysorepak #indiansweet