Hara Bhara Kabab | Veg Kebab Recipe | Vegetable Cutlet
By Pakka Admin - Apr 04,2019
Hara Bhara Kabab
Potato - 4 Nos
Green Peas - 1 Cup
Green Chili - 3 Nos
Piece Of Ginger
Garam Masala - 1/2 Tsp
Chaat Masala - 1/2 Tsp
Amchur Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Kashmiri Red Chili Powder - 1 Tsp
Besan/gram Flour - 1 Tbsp
Corn Flour - 3 Tsp
Oil for frying
Dahi Paneer Kebab recipe - https://goo.gl/FExvuH
Tangri kebab recipe - https://goo.gl/JGHLi5
#HaraBharaKabab #cutlet #vegstarter
1. To pressure cook the potatoes – pour enough amount of water for 4 medium sized potatoes, cut them to half, add required salt and pressure cook it for about 3 to 4 whistles.
2. Now peel off the skin and mash the potatoes.
3. Cook 1 cup of green peas and some Palak leaf in water.
4. Then strain the excess water and allow it to cool.
5. Grind – 3 nos green chills, a piece of ginger, cooked green peas, cooked Palak, add few fresh coriander leaves and add some salt as required.
6. For the kabab patties mixture – to the mashed potatoes add ½ tsp of garam masala, ½ tsp of chat masala powder, ½ tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt as needed, ground mixture, 1 tbsp of besan/gram flour, finally add the remaining cooked peas, mix it well and form patties.
7. Corn flour mixture – take 3 tsp of corn flour powder to add some water to it and mix it well.
8. Now take the patties, dip it to the cornflour mixture, roll it on to the bread crumbs.
9. And shallow fry the kabab both sides on medium flame till it turns into some golden brown.
10. Garnish the kabab as you desire and serve it hot with some chutney of your own taste.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com