How To: Sabudana Kesari | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 20,2019
Sabudana Kesari Recipe
Sabudana/Sago - 100 gms
Water - 2 cups
Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
A few Cashew nuts
Cardamom pods - 4 to 5
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Orange food color a pinch
1. Boil the sago until it is cooked. Strain and keep it aside.
2. Pour ghee and roast cashew nuts in low flame. Meanwhile pound some cardamom and keep it ready.
3. Mix the strained sago to the cashew in the pan. Add the Orange food color and mix it gently.
4. Next add the cardamom powder and half cup of sugar. You can add more sugar according to your taste. Mix well till the sugar melts.
5. Now your sago kesari is ready for consumption.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com