How To: Simple Egg Masala Fry | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 31,2019
Egg Masala Fry - Recipe
#eggrecipe #masalaegg #eggfry
Boiled Eggs - 5 cut into half
A few cloves of Garlic
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
A few Curry leaves
Salt to taste
Oil - 4 tsp
Urad dal - 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
1. Heat Oil in a pan.
2. Add Urad Dhal, Cumin seeds & Mustard seeds.
3. Pound few cloves of garlic and add when the seeds start splattering
4. Add Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Salt to taste & Curry leaves
5. Mix well in low flame. Do not let the masalas burn.
6. Finally add the cut boiled Eggs & gently mix, so the masala coats the eggs completely.
7. Add a tea spoon of oil, if the masala mix is dry.
8. Leave it on the pan for a minute & take it out to serve.
9. Enjoy the spicy Egg Masala fry.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com