Paneer pakoda | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Apr 04,2019
Paneer is a versatile ingredient and does well in both savory and sweet avatars. There are numerous Indian snacks recipes that can be prepared using paneer and one such classic appetizing tea time snack or a rainy day treat is Paneer Pakoda.
Shredded Paneer - 200gms
Onions - 2 finely chopped
Ginger - 1 piece finely chopped
A few Curry leaves chopped
A few Coriander leaves
Green chilli - 1 finely chopped
Salt to taste
Rice flour - 1 tbsp
Besan - 2 tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients i.e onions, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, coriander, paneer and salt.
2. Add the besan and rice four.
3. Add rice flour.
4. Coat all the ingredients.
5. Add little water to bind all the ingredients together.
6. Make small balls of the mixture and deep fry it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
#paneerrecipe #vegstarter #paneerpakoda