Sooji Kesari (Rava/Semolina Kesari) | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 20,2019
Sooji Kesari (Rava/Semolina Kesari)
Water - 3 cups
Kesari Color - 1 pinch
Semolina / Rava (Roasted) - 1 cup
Sugar - 1-1/4 cup
Ghee - 1 to 2 Tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Few Roasted cashew nuts and raisins
1. In a wide pan, add 3 cups water and boil
2. Add a pinch of food color and mix well. Now add roasted rava and mix.
3. Once the rava is cooked/thickens, add sugar. Keep stirring continuously.
4. Add ghee & mix, then cardamom powder and mix gently
5. Finally garnish with few roasted chopped cashews and raisins
A Ventuno Production: ventunotech.com