Sweet & Spicy Eggs | Ventuno Home Cooking
By Pakka Admin - Jul 31,2019
Sweet & Spicy Eggs
Boiled Eggs - 4
Spring onion -1 bunch
(cut onion & stock separately)
Green Capsicum - 1/2 chopped finely
Chopped Garlic - 2 tsp
Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
Red Chillies - 4
Soy sauce - 1 tsp
Red chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup - 2 tsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Honey - 2 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. In a wide pan add oil, garlic, ginger, red chillies, spring onion and sauté it for a few minutes.
2. Add green capsicum, spring onion stock and sauté it for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Now, add all the sauces - soy sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it well.
4. Coat the boiled egg piece with corn flour and gently place it with gravy.
5. Now add salt and gently mix it. Make sure you keep the flame on low.
6. Turn off the stove and finish it off with honey. Mix it well.
7. Sweet & Spicy Eggs are ready to be served. You can serve it as a side dish or serve it as an appetizer.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com