Tandoori Aloo Tikka | Chote Aloo Tikka | Recipes of Tandoori Aloo Tikka On Tawa
By Pakka Admin - Apr 04,2019
Tandoori Aloo Tikka
Boiled Baby Potato/Chote Aloo - 15 nos
Oil for shallow frying
Hung Curd/Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream - 2 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
Kashmiri Chili powder - 2 Tsp
Chaat masala - 1 Tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
Ajwain/Carom seeds - 1/4 Tsp
Besan/Gram flour - 1 Tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tsp
Kala Namak/Black salt - 1/2 Tsp
Few Kasuri methi/Dry Fenugreek leaves
1. Boil the baby potato/chote aloo and cut into half. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl add hung curd/yogurt, fresh cream, turmeric powder, kashmiri chili powder, chaat masala, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ajwain/carom seeds, besan/gram flour, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, kala namak/black salt, few kasuri methi/dry Fenugreek leaves and mix well.
3. Add the boiled baby potato/chote aloo and mix with marinade.
4. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. We are going to tawa fry it.
6. Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated baby potato and fry until crisp and brown color.
7. Squeeze the lemon and serve the Tandoori aloo tikka.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com