How to reduce belly fat in tamil - simple tips to reduce lower belly fat - tamil health tips
By Pakka Admin - Jul 16,2019
1. Drink hot water and lemon This drink is fantastic for revving up your metabolism and digestive system first thing in the morning, and can even help with inflammation! Lemon juice is also great for giving you an energy boost, so try swapping your morning coffee with hot water and lemon and, not only will you be feeling much healthier, but you won't experience the caffeine crash.
2. Try a day going gluten-free or dairy-free Many people suffer from food intolerances without even realising. A great way to test if you are intolerant to any foods is to remove them from your diet and monitor your symptoms; this should ideally be for a few weeks (if not more), but starting by cutting them out for one day could help to reduce your risk of bloating or discomfort later that evening.
3. Replace your usual snack with pineapple Bromelain, the enzyme in pineapple, is thought to assist in digestion by breaking down proteins in the stomach, according to the American Cancer Society. This helps to banish bloating. Papaya is also a great fruit for reducing bloating, so snack on a bowl of tropical fruit when you get peckish.
4. Keep an eye on your sodium intake Salt is often in far more foods than many people realise; processed foods typically contain a large amount of it. This is one of the main culprits for bloating. If you want your belly to shrink by the end of the day, check the sodium levels on your food and don't eat more than 6 grams of salt per day.
5. Eat slower You may not think this matters, but when you eat food at a fast pace this can cause air to be trapped in your system, resulting in bloating. To reduce this risk, chew your food slowly and take your time to finish your meals. This is also a great way to reduce the risk of overeating.
6. Stop chewing gum Although gum is a great way to keep your breath minty fresh, it is also sadly a great way for you to swallow even more air. Many gums also contain sugar alcohol which is also a contributor to bloating, so cut gum out for the day and see if it reduces your inflammation.
7. Stay away from fizzy drinks Fizzy drinks are a big cause of bloating as they can cause gas to get trapped in your body. To prevent this, stick to water for the day. I feel like I'm constantly telling people to drink more water, but that's only because it really is essential, not just for weight loss, but for general bodily function. Water can also help to reduce bloating though as it flushes out toxins, so increase your intake of water for the day and watch that puffy stomach shrink.
8. Eat more fibre Increasing your intake of fibre could help to banish bloating as fibre reduces inflammation because it helps your digestive system to run smoothly. If your digestive system is functioning to its full potential then you are less likely to experience bloating or constipation Remember to avoid certain fibre-rich foods such as beans and cruciferous vegetables though as these could actually make your bloating worse!
9. Keep an eye on your portion sizes If you regularly suffer from bloating after a meal then it could be that your portion sizes are too large. Try decreasing the size of your meals slightly and see if it helps with your bloating.
10. Avoid alcohol Alcohol causes digestive issues and is often full of sugar, so can result in bloating (and the awful sluggish feeling that comes with it). If you want your stomach to be flatter by the end of the day then stay away from alcohol for today.
#TamilHealthTips #EshTips #Esh
ＬＩＫＥ | ＣＯＭＭＥＮＴ | ＳＨＡＲＥ | ＳＵＢＳＣＲＩＢＥ
#Relationship #Health #Wealth #CreateMemories #SaveMemories #Memoriesareconstant
Subscribe me here:- https://bit.ly/2GfnhHS
Use this Link For Flipkart Offers:- https://bit.ly/2oCqw56
#SecretOfSuccess by Author Esh
Buy my Book here:- https://amzn.to/2JHdbkS
Rate my book..!
Follow me here also:-
Facebook Page:- https://bit.ly/2jd6r2S
The information provided on this channel and its videos is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. I'm not a licensed professional or a medical practitioner so always consult with your professional consultants or doctor in case you need.
This video is only for General Information Purpose and based on my own Experience. Any information provided in this video should not be considered as a substitute for prescription suggested by a local beauty, diet and health care professionals.
Viewers are subjected to use this information on their own risk. My channel does not take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this video.